Re: lber_types.h : file is missing

lber_types.h is a generated file and hence won't appear unless
you created as part of the build process.  Note that in
building an LDAP client you should use headers installed
at the same time as the libraries.  Manually copying headers
from the source include directory (or pointing the client
make at the source include directory) to the install include
directory is generally not recommended.

If you are using a 3rd party package of OpenLDAP Software,
you should contact the packager as they may have left
out this file from their package or separately packaged
it.  Many 3rd party packagers separate runtime libraries
from development headers/libraries.

Kurt