lber_types.h : file is missing

Hello everyone,

I am trying to make my freeradius server v1.1.2 work with OpenLDAP
2.3.20 (and 2.3.24 since today !).

But I always have the same error when configuring :
file "lber_types.h" included in "lber.h", itself included in "ldap.h"
is missing.

The problem does come from openldap, as the file does not exist, and
thus, prevents me from compiling freeradius.

I have a "lber_types.hin" file in the same directory but renaming
this file in ".h" does not seem to solve the problem ...

There were a couple a topics about this problem in the archives, but
absolutely no answer.

So any idea of what I can do ? Is there any ways to get this file ?
Any clue ?

(note: my linux is a Mandrake 10.2)

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner