Re: can not backup using slapcat+ldbm+openldap-2.3.20

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply, really appresiate it.

I will use back-bdb since there is no fix for this.

Thanks again.

YB

On 6/3/06, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
This is a design limitation of back-ldbm. There is no fix, use back-bdb
instead.

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/