slamd templates making stange errors

Is there was a repository of slamd tests/templates used to test slapd?
(I've seen results posted, but never a discussion on how they were
reached)  I am having good luck with my search tests, but my
add/delete templated tests always give:

err=20 matched="" text="attribute 'objectClass' provided more than once"

which seems a little odd since objectClass will almost always be
repeated on an add.
I don't think this is an openldap issue since I can follow my template
with 'ldapmodify', but I was just wondering if anyone was publishing
this sort of thing.

Thanks,
_Matt