Re: entries not getting inserted in replica site

The entries in the slave ldap start getting lost then after a  while ldap on the  slave crashes. When this happens i restore the entries  from master, ldap slave  gets  replicated fine  for couple of months,  then suddenly start losing entries. Master reject logs don't report anything then ldap slave  crashes again.

  Moe

Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

  I have master slave replication using slurpd. I noticed that after a while the replica site is getting out of sync with the master site. The reject log on the master ldap does not have any data corresponding to rejected entries. Im suspecting some king of network
  issue.The entries were in sync for like 3 months and i noticed  recently that the slave is missing like 20 entries. Any suggestions?

  Thanks
  Moe

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day