Error 80 during bind when IPSec is still initializing

Hello,

   When I do a bind with IPSec it will work perfectly. However the
very first time I try to do a bind when I havent done any other
network activity yet on my computer, the bind will fail with an error
80 (Internal (implementation specific) error). However, a few seconds
later once IPSec has initialized all the binds will work from there on
out.
   I'm using openldap-2.2.17. I was wondering if there is anyway to
have the bind not fail with error 80 in this situation? Is there some
workaround? Or do I need to upgrade my version of openldap?

   Thanks,
--
 - Jeremiah
 inlovewithGod@gmail.com