sync replication problem..?

went on vacation, sorry for the delay.
If i modify/create (master) an userPassword its not replicated/sync in
the slave server.

After some tests and debugs (and reading) it worked... in slapd.conf (slave) changed the acl order "access to *" before "access to attrs=userPassword"

About the Oldap version, Debian still use 2.2.26-5 even in unstable version, :(

Thanks for your help.