Re: Bind to meta-backend returns err=52

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> > and I don't think that the "look at back-meta as well" happened yet? So
> > maybe give this some time and see if a patch surfaces...
>
> Right.  It __has__ to happen by the end of the week ;).  A quick
> workaround would be to comment out any idle-timeout, conn-ttl directives
> in back-meta, and any ideltimeout directive in the remote server.

By the end of the week would be nice :-)

Seriously, my own workaround (do a search against the meta every five
minutes) seems to be working.  I haven't specified any of those timeouts
at all, so they would be whatever the defaults are.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9552-5509 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Engrng P/L, Ste 54 Jones Bay Whf, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont 2009, AU