Re: Question regarding rewrite rules (slapd-ldap backend)

Le Mercredi 29 Mars 2006 17:18, Pierangelo Masarati a écrit :
> > It does not work. So my  question is simple is it possible  to modify on
> > the
> > fly attributes values of search result ?
>
> Only values of DN-valued attributes can be modified by rewrite rules.

That was my feeling after few hours of debugging, since I was able to perform
the rewriting of uid attribute (which is DN-valued).
Is there any way to achieve the result I'm looking for (modifying non
DN-valued attributes) using OL ?
If not, is there any chance that this feature will be added in a future
version ?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Frédéric.