Re: back-ldap with glue overlay

I had some fun with this a while back. Lots of syntax that you think would
work (and likely will work with better rwm/glue interaction) eventually
run into one ITS or another like Howard noted below. I don't remember
getting anywhere useful with back-relay. In the end, the simplest config
was the one that worked:

database hdb
subordinate
suffix "ou=local,dc=example,dc=com"

database ldap
suffix "dc=example,dc=com"

which is the best I can come up with, although I'd appreciate revisions. I
should note it works fine for many days and then stops, at which point I
run into ITS#4409/4429/etc. (One of my colleagues thinks it might be
stress related.)