Re: OpenLdap: User/Group of the Slapd daemon

Try the docs on www.openldap.org.
Here are some hints:
Find your configuration. (possibly slapd.conf)
Look in your configs for the location of your database and other
relevant configurations.
Use chown to change the database files to the user you want to run slapd as.

(If a daemon has to read and write files, it must have permission to do so)