Re: Problems with alias object and an objectclass of my own

I suggest you examine the server's log (assuming you have
sufficient logging enabled) for additional information
as to why the value is considered invalid.

You might also examine the FAQ for it provides common
reasons for common errors.
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=648

I note that you obtain your own OID instead of using
1.1 name space to avoid conflict with others.