Re: SSHA encryption and migration from 2.0 to 2.2

Though I find it odd you choose to upgrade from one historic
version to another historic version... the following issue
applies even if you were moving to a modern version...

Modern versions of slapd(8) (unlike some very old versions)
require anonymous to have "auth" access to userPassword for
its values to be used in authentication.

- Kurt