Syncrepl seems to ignore schemachecking=off

Hi,

I have schemachecking=off set on my consumer for synrepl. Anyway it does not
replicate if the either the entry contains an unknown attribute (because the
master has an newer schema) or when I try to replicate an Alias, that does
not point anywhere (because the destionation is replicated after the alias,
due to the way the objects are updated and matched by the filter).

Maybe this is not the intention of the schemachecking parameter, anyway I
would like to make sure the replication takes places, regardless of the
content.

Is there any way the do so?

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **