sync memberUID of group-object with gidNumber of posixAccount-object

Hello,

sorry for this simple (and I am sure) already discussed question! But I found
no answer with google and co.

Is there any way to synchronize the memberUID of the group-object (group) with
gidNumber of the posixAccount-object (user)?

I cannot believe, that it is necessary to make changes only at one object and
to synchronize the other object with a script. At the moment I change the
gidNumber of the user and let the script collect the memberUIDs of the
group-object from the posixAccount-object (user).

I would quite appreciate any hint. Thanks!

Stephan Moeller