Re: Converting slapd.conf to slapd.d

Dave Horsfall wrote:
OpenLDAP 2.3.19 + syncprov.c from HEAD, BDB db42-4.2.52_3.

Is there a "recommended" way to do the conversion?  I've been using:

    slapacl -f slapd.conf -F slapd.d -b cn=me

I recommend slaptest.
and I get:

WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.
WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.
WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.

WARNING: The converted cn=config directory is incomplete and may not work.

WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.
WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.
WARNING: No dynamic config support for database meta.

WARNING: The converted cn=config directory is incomplete and may not work.

Should I be worried? It doesn't seem to matter whether SLAPD is running or not.

The fact that back-meta is unsupported here will probably be a problem for you.

--
 -- Howard Chu