Re: MAC OS/X authentication against OpenLDAP 2.3

If you're expecting the Macs to do simple binds, they're probably not.
(They probably did in earlier 2.3/2.2, but that was a bug in slapd.)
Either configure OpenLDAP to accept SASL binds, recompile --without-sasl,
or fake it with

access to dn.exact="" attrs=supportedSASLMechanisms by * none

any one of which will force DSLDAPv3 to downgrade to a simple bind.