Re: Replication oddity in 2.3.19

--On Friday, February 03, 2006 1:59 PM +1100 Dave Horsfall <daveh@ci.com.au> wrote:

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Aaron Richton wrote:

I'm pretty sure that I've seen syncrepl behave in ways that I don't
like. The last weird case I confirmed was an ADD. It went through on the
master, hit 2/3 slaves within minutes, and then hit the last slave...22
hours later. [...]

You might want to try Howard's suggestion (syncprov.c from HEAD); it worked for me.

This fix (in addition to the others already at my site) plus the few other diffs picked up from HEAD's syncprov.c are now available at as a diff at:

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/openldap-build.html>

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount