RE: GSSAPI Error

Sorry, I sent this to the wrong address. Here is my response again.

>Sorry, yes, I have a principal called admin/admin and it is indeed
> listed as my default when I run klist.

Chip Burke

--On Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:49 PM -0500 Chip Burke
<cburke@innova-partners.com> wrote:

> Just for testing purposes I set the permissions on ldap.keytab to 777 and
> no luck.
>
> As for a ticket, I do have a ticket. Klist has
> ldap/Athens.innova.local@INNOVA.LOCAL listed...
> ldap/Athens.innova.local@INNOVA.LOCAL being my principle and the ticket
> time period is right.

This shouldn't be your ticket, this should be the principal in the keytab
that the ldap sever has access to...

For example:

tribes:~> klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_54046_kYS222
Default principal: quanah@stanford.edu

02/02/06 12:05:56  02/02/06 19:55:51  ldap/ldap9.stanford.edu@stanford.edu
02/02/06 13:44:05  02/02/06 19:55:51
ldap/ldap-dev0.stanford.edu@stanford.edu