Re: Apparent database corruption causing bus errors

Sorry, like I said I'm very new to this so I'm not certain what info is pertinent.

From slapd.conf:

$OpenLDAP: pkg/ldap/servers/slapd/slapd.conf,v 1.23.2.8 ... database bdb

This is my first installation, so everything is more or less set to defaults.

Also, doing a quick "locate" I don't seem to have recover_db installed. Is it something I can install after the fact or is this related to my database type/OpenLDAP version?

Thanks for your help!

Chuck