GSSAPI Error

Here is my situation:

I am tying to get LDAP and Kerberos to work together. I am at the point
where I am trying to do a basic ldapsearch query

#ldapsearch -H ldap://localhost -b dc=innova,dc=local

(Plus 12 mutations of this with objectclass=*, with and with out single
quotes around the dc and objectclass, etc.)

and I get the following error:

SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
Ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
	Additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GASSAPI Error:
Miscellaneous failure (No such file or directory)

The closest thing I could find to this was in the FAQ, but that was error 82
and was DNS related. I did both a forward and reverse lookup and things are
resolving fine. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Chip Burke