RE: OpenLDAP issue - Puzzling

--On Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:20 PM -0600 Marc Suttle <marc.suttle@anidirect.com> wrote:

Sorry for not including that. I thought it was in the log.

$OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.13 (Oct 18 2005 10:08:34) $
buildcentos@x8664-build:
/home/buildcentos/rpmbuild/BUILD/openldap-2.2.13/openldap-2.2.13/build
servers/servers/slapd

Okay, I'll note that the 2.2 release is historic, and that 2.2.30 was the final release in that series. So not only is CentOS shipping a historic release of OpenLDAP, they are shipping a very very old version of that historic release. There were numerous bug fixes since that point in time that would of course be worthwhile to have.

As far as your problem is concerned, I don't see any indication of errors on the LDAP server side as to what issue it may be hitting.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer