slurpd quits running

I had my main ldap server get turned off this morning without being properly shutdown. Now when it starts up, it looks like ldap starts find, but does not seem to keep runnning.

I can do a 'service ldap start' and it tells me that slapd and slurpd both start 'OK', but then if I do a 'service ldap status' right afterwards, it tells me that slapd is stopped, and slurpd is running.

Any ideas of what I need to look at here?

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.