Re: openldap libraries & filters

> It's not clear to me what code you mean here.  And though
> you describe the error as coming from the library, it's
> not clear to me wether the error is an "API" error or
> a "Protocol" error.  What is the precise error code?
> Was any error text provided?  If so, what was it?
>
> Kurt

Sorry I should have been more precise ... the ldap_search_s returns with an
LDAP_OTHER ("Internal (implementation specific) error")  when the
filter I described contains more then a certain number of sections.
(my max where LDAP_SUCCESS was returned is 750, the min where
LDAP_OTHER is returned is 1000.

Lew