Re: Openldap 2.3.11 cannot autorecover from abnormal shutdown.

Are you sure 2.3.13 did it?

I have tested 2.3.13, it also can't autorecovery. And I diff
back-bdb/init.c, It seem that modified code can't help to resolve the
problem.

Now I comment 'got_env checking' as follow lines....
#if 0
    /* If we need to recover but there was no existing environment,
     * then we assume that someone has already manually recovered using
     * db_recover. Just ignore it.
     */
    if ( do_recover && !got_env ) {
        do_recover = 0;
        Debug( LDAP_DEBUG_TRACE,
            "bdb_db_open: Recovery needed but environment is missing - "
            "assuming recovery was done manually...\n", 0, 0, 0 );
    }
#endif

Will openldap team apply my patch??