Re: Rép. : Re: Rép. : Re: Rép. : Re: Dynlist and dyngroup

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 08:52 +0100, Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes I know that. What i want to know is when i use dynlist and see the
> dynalic group (ldap browser) I can see all the attributes off all
> members (uid, email, tel, ).
>
> I just want to know if it"s possible to see only uid.

As Quanah said, in the URL specification (RFC2255, amended by <draft-
ietf-ldapbis-url>) you can specify a list of attributes.
In a search request you can specify a list of requested attributes.

slapo-dynlist honors them and only merges the intersection between the
attrs listed in the URL and those in the search request.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution

SysNet s.n.c.