Re: Rép. : Re: Rép. : Re: Dynlist and dyngroup

Hi,

i have created a dynamic group like this:

dn: cn=tomcat,o=groupes,dc=xx,dc=fr
objectClass: groupOfURLs
cn: tomcat
memberURL: ldap:///o=individus,dc=xx,dc=fr??sub?(groupAttr=tomcat)

So now how I can see the user in my group in LDAP ? , I use LDAP
Browser, I can see my group but not the member.

Nota:
when I go in IE ldap:///o=individus,dc=xx,dc=fr??sub?(groupAttr=tomcat)
return me 1 user.

thx

>>> "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando@sys-net.it> 12/14 3:16  >>>

> Hi,
>
> thx. so I don't need overlay dyngroup to create and manage dyngroup
?

To create and manage it you need nothing but slapd, since you're just
writing data to the database, and the database typically accepts
whatever
data complies with the LDAP data model, regardless of the meaning you
give
to it.

To __use__ it you need nothing as well as soon as you only use it
within
ACLs or limits or other builtin group membership checking.

If you want to actually run compares on it, you need at least the
dyngroup
overlay; if you want to list its contents, i.e. actually see the list
of
members expanded, you need the dynlist overlay.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it