Re: OpenLdap sees the wrong realm!

As repeatedly noted in the past, you should first get
Cyrus SASL sample programs working before ever attempting
SASL authentication in programs such as ldapsearch(1) and
slapd(8).  And before you do that, you likely should make
sure programs provided in your Kerberos distribution work
as well.

I see that you have posted to the Cyrus SASL list as well,
hence this thread is now considered closed.

Kurt