RE: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

At 11:15 PM 11/28/2005, Amir Saad wrote:
>after this test, i think OpenSSL works fine,  LDAP works fine without SSL
>now the question is, why i can't use ldaps ?

Without more details (such as relevant sections of client
and server side diagnostics), one can only guess.  If I were
to guess, I'd guess the server certificate verification is
failing.  This is one of the most common problems folks have
using TLS/SSL, especially those who use 'localhost' instead
of the DNS name in the server's certificate.  If so, you
should see something to this effect in the client side
debug output.

Kurt