From: Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:ando@sys-net.it]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 2:26 PM
To: dpinkard@AccessLine.com
Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: sql-backend - ldapadd fails

>    backsql_add("cn=Dan Pinkard,dc=example,dc=com"): create procedure is
not
> defined for structuralObjectClass "inetOrgPerson" - aborting

This says all: there is no "create_proc" in "ldap_oc_mappings" (and
likely there's no "add_proc" for that objectClass' attributes in
"ldap_attr_mappings".  The fact you copied them from that location is
indicative, since those examples don't implement write as MySQL, at the
time the examples were cooked, didn't implement stored procedures (I
don't know right now, and I don't care either).