Err 53 loading ldif files

Hi,

I am trying to load my ldif file in my openldap server. I am using DB-Berkeley-4.3.28 as my backend database.
Initially I am using only two schema files:
-core.schema
-a particular one created in a higher organization where we belong.

The top_level entry is:
dn: ou=bsc.es,ou=ua,dc=HigherOrganitzation,dc=DOMAIN
ou: bsc.es
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

When I try to load the top entry I got an error which I am not able to fix.

xavierf@server:/bsc/sw/openldap> bin/ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,ou=ua,ou=bsc.es,dc=HigherOrganitzation,dc=DOMAIN" -W -f ldif/top_level_entry
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "ou=bsc.es,ou=ua,dc=HigherOrganitzation,dc=DOMAIN"
ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
additional info: no global superior knowledge

Could some one help me on this?
Thanks in advance,
Xavi

--
Xavier Fustero Benavent
Barcelona Supercomputing Center - Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (BSC-CNS)