Re: sambaSamAccount objectClass Add Problem

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

> At 06:40 AM 11/17/2005, Jim Seymour wrote:
> >I've Google'd and Google'd and read and read and debugged and debugged,
> >and I remain berift of clue.  Can somebody impart some clue to me?
>
> This FAQ item covers the common reasons for this error:
> <http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=648>http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=648
>
> If you are sure the short name is recognized (check
> the server's log), then its likely a trailing space
> in the LDIF.

*Bah*!  No.  It was a n00b mistake, after all :/.

I added the schema change by putting what I needed into slapd.conf and
running the "test" command against an alternate base directory.  I had
*thought* I'd propagated the necessary changes to slapd.d, but I
somehow missed cn=config/cn=schema/cn={N}samba.ldif.

Sorry to trouble y'all.

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.