Re: Critical extension and Internal (implementation specific) errors

Thanks Quanah. I'll test different number of threads, beginning with 8,
and post the result in this list.

About DB_CONFIG file, I didn't create... I'll rtfm and create one. :)
However, are there some parameters or values that can increase the
performance and maybe solve the problem?

Thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Kobayashi Imori