Re[2]: openldap-server-2.2.29: multimaster support

Sorry, I've just joined this mailing list.

I can't use 2.3 and syncrepl because:
1. FreeBSD has many dependences on OpenLDAP 2.2, that I use.
2. It hard to update second host - it has RedHat 9.0, old compiler, etc...

So install openldap 2.3 from source so you can continue to use openldap 2.2 from ports w/ the other packages that depend on it.

For example, compile with

--prefix=/usr/local/openldap23

This will put all your openldap23 stuff in that directory.

BTW - what ports are you using that are dependant on 2.2?

-Dusty