Rép. : Re: Overlay glue

Hi,

thx , it's seem to be what i want to do. So is some one have an exeample
of config to help me ?

thx

Eudes LEDUCQ writes:
> is some one can tell me if overlay glue is supported on Openldap
> 2.3.11.

Yes.  You now invoke it with the "subordinate" directive.  In the early
2.3 versions it was split out to be configured with "overlay glue", then
it reverted to the 2.2 syntax (plus an optional argument "advertise").
See 'man slapd.conf', in particular if you mix it with other overlays.

> what is it really do ? I want to extend a directory by an over (be
> able to search, add, modify the extended subtrees). is glue overlay
> permit to do this ?

Yes.  With some restrictions, it makes slapd treat several databases
like a single one.

--
Hallvard