Re: Corrupt LDAP DB ... ans 2.3.11 syncrepl

Hiya all,

I tried refreshAndPersist and replication died - did I do something stoopid?

syncrepl rid=123
provider=ldap://10.100.100.30:389
type=refreshOnly
interval=00:00:00:20
searchbase="dc=ukbboss,dc=co,dc=uk"
filter="(objectClass=qmailUser)"
scope=sub attrs="sn,cn,mailDomain,mailUsername,mail,mailMessageStore,qmailUID,mailServices,accountStatus,mailQuotaSize,userPassword,Tier-Of-service,Roaming-Indication,PrimaryUser,Additional-PDP-Contexts-Allowed,User-Trace-Indicator"
schemachecking=off
bindmethod=simple
binddn="cn=Manager,dc=ukbboss,dc=co,dc=uk"
credentials=cheese

#type=refreshAndPersist #