FW: installation nighmare....

From: Henderson, David
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:59 AM
To: 'Xavier Fustero'
Subject: RE: installation nighmare....

Xavi,

I was having the same problems with mine.  I eventually got my installation
to work with openSSL 0.9.8.  If you wish to review the steps I took, re-read
the "installation problems" posts.  It is lengthy, but gives thorough
converage of the installation process.  What distro are you using by the
way?

Thanks,

Dave Henderson

MCP, MCSA, MCSE, A+
Distributed Computer Systems Analyst
Florida Department of Corrections
Phone: 407.207.7391            Suncom: 343.7391