How do I "reuse" ldap informations

Hello,

is ther a "simple" way to "reuse" ldap information without duplicating them (like a kind of symbolic-link ;-)?

For instance I have a user like this on:

dn: uid=testuser,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=org
uid: testuser
cn:  Testname
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword: ******
loginShell: /bin/sh
uidNumber: 555
gidNumber: 555
homeDirectory: /home/testuser
gecos:  Testname

And want to have exactly the same user (i.e. uid + userPassword) somewhere else with another, let say homeDirectory, like in

dn: uid=testuser,ou=another_People,dc=math,dc=ethz,dc=ch

Is that possible? Or maybe I'm on the wrong way to do that...

This could be useful, because the user has to change only once the password for all "services"...

Thanks in advance,
Michele

PS: I'm using OpenLDAP-2.2.26

--
michele.marcionelli@math.ethz.ch / phone: +41 44 632 6193
eth zentrum / hg g 14 / raemistrasse 101 - ch-8092 zurich

!DSPAM:435914e5182736936211035!