more back-sql problems

Hi All

I've finally managed to get a 2nd ldap server setup on osx with back- sql to a mysql database, and I'm testing using the rdbms files that came with the source code.
I haven't changed anything in the sample files, and yet I'm getting the following error when I try to run slapd.

backsql_oc_get_attr_mapping(): executing at_query
"SELECT name,sel_expr,from_tbls,join_where,add_proc,delete_proc,param_order,expe ct_return,sel_expr_u FROM ldap_attr_mappings WHERE oc_map_id=?"
for objectClass "document"
with param oc_id="2"
backsql_oc_get_attr_mapping(): error executing at_query
"SELECT name,sel_expr,from_tbls,join_where,add_proc,delete_proc,param_order,expe ct_return,sel_expr_u FROM ldap_attr_mappings WHERE oc_map_id=?"
for objectClass "document"
with param oc_id="2"
Return code: -1
Native error code: -1073745344
SQL engine state: HY000
Message:
<==backsql_load_schema_map

It makes the connection to the db ok, and sets up everything else without a problem prior to this error. I know the odbc connection is ok as I can get the data through other apps such as excel.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks again in advance

Dave

David White
Engineer & Producer
www.audio.org.uk

The time that we waste playing with computers is exponential to the time they save us.

This email is confidential, if you have received it in error please delete it and inform the sender. Thank you.