Re: pls reply ASAP

--On Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:34 AM +0000 matcha match <matchamatcha@rediffmail.com> wrote:

hi anish my name matcha. i am working in one comp as S.E in Banglore india. In this my work is Install the LDAP in Linux Os. But it is having same problem before u faced. we are using BDB 4.3.29.so could u give how to install Ldap in Linux. I already read Install instruction as well as README files. so pls give information ASAP. regards MAtcha

I suggest you email the openldap-software@openldap.org list with any *specific questions* you have, and also read the documentation at the OpenLDAP.org website.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount