Re: Oddity with BDB backend

Aaron Richton wrote:
Boy, makes you wonder if there are any bugs in 2.2.23 with that. Perhaps

	Fixed back-bdb ldapadd ctxcsn crash (ITS#3685) fixed in 2.2.26
	Fixed back-bdb ctxcsn/LRU bug (ITS#3666) fixed in 2.2.25

I'd try an upgrade to 2.2.28 or, preferably, 2.3.7.

Releases 2.2.29 and 2.3.8 are being prepared. You could try testing the CVS branches, to get the latest available fixes.