RE: How to fix blank password problem

Hi,

The problem is that if I'm trying to authenticate a user with blank password
OpenLDAP logs in anonymously. Is there a way to make difference between
anonymous bind and bind with real dn but blank password? I actually don't
need anonymous bind. I need only authenticate real users but some of them
would like to have blank passwords.

There are some links to similar threads:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200011/msg00155.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200112/msg00173.html

Best regards, Roman K. Gagarskiy
Cellular: +7-921-743-4638