Re: schema checking cannot be disabled

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 21:10 +0200, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
> Create an object class which is a subclass of both of these classes.
> Include that class in your objects.  Now the objects have a single
> structural class, and will pass the schema checks.

I think you've hit it.  As I pour over the google archives, I saw this
suggestion there as well, although until this very moment I didn't
understand it.  This will be trivial for me since I already have a
special class I use in my posix groups for internal purposes and it is a
subclass of posixGroup already.  I simply need to make it subclass
groupOfUniqueNames as well and my problem is solved with just one
restart of ldap!  Thank you.

Michael

--
Michael Torrie <torriem@chem.byu.edu>