Re: OpenLDAP Server configuration for controls and extends HOWTO

Naresh Verma wrote:

> I have spent about 2 weeks searching the web, looking for OpenLDAP
> server configurations for supporting the *Controls & extends*.

Can you please elaborate which controls and extended
operations you're after?

> I would appreciate if someone can
> point me to some relevent links that give details on the
> configuration of these controls and the extends.

Which extended controls and operations are supported depends on the
OpenLDAP version and build configuration.

> I can see on the public LDAP server these functionalities are
> configured...www.openldap.com:389

Which version of OpenLDAP are you using?

Ciao, Michael.