Re: Replication problem

Dnia czwartek, 22 wrzeÅnia 2005 13:29, Pierangelo Masarati napisaÅ:
> > Dnia czwartek, 22 wrzeÅnia 2005 11:25, Pierangelo Masarati napisaÅ:

> >> works

> >> Did you use the "cn=ldapmanager,dc=xxx,dc=xx" identity (i.e. the
> >> "updatedn") to write to the slave?
> >
> > Yes.... is it problem?
>
> Yes it is.  How do you think slaves do know they have to accept
> modifications from the master instead of returning a referral to slurpd?

But they accept modifications from master but also from clients which is wrong
because they should change address to master? Or maybe I'm completely wrong?

If slave accepts connection from master it should now that this is master and
does the update but if updated is coming from client then it should be
redirected to master.

Marcin