Being a consumer and a provider for the same database (toward different servers) ?

Hello,

I'am using Openldap 2.3.7 on Redhat.
(I'am French so excuse my bad english !)

I'am trying to define a replication architecture (with syncrepl) for
my company.

I must make a directory for my company which have 110 subsidiary
companies . The "main" company is in Paris (France !) and the
subsidiary companies are in other cities of France.

So the suffix for the directory is o=my-company.
Each subsidiary has the suffix ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company
with i from 1 to 110 ! (yes 110 distinct cities under a wide area
network !).

- Each subsidiary can write only under his suffix ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company.
- No one else but the subsidiary_i can write under ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company.
- The main company can write only under ou=main,o=my-company.
So no multi-master.

Each subsidiary and the main company must have a local replicate of
the whole directory: Every ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company plus
ou=main,o=my-company (110 + 1 replicates !).

Each subsidiary ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company has his own database (bdb).
The main company ou=main,o=my-company has also his own databse (bdb)

Every ou=*,o=my-company is a subordinate of o=my-company

I would like to design a correct replication process.

I have a main server (star architecture) that would :

  - Pull changes (syncrepl) for ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company from
  ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company 's subsidiary_i server with i=1 to
  110+1) --> so be a consumer, each subsidiary would be a provider for
  his suffix

  - Then each subsidiary_i server would pull changes from the main
  server for suffixes ou=subsidiary_j,o=my-company with j <> i  and j
  from 1 to 111 (other subsidiaries plus main company).

But to do that the main server must be for ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company first a consumer (get the changes) then a
provider to other subsidiaries.

So the question is :
-------------------
I don't know if in slapd.conf, under a same database I can put entries for being a supplier and a consumer ?

Main server :
database bdb
        suffix ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company
        rootdn o=my-company
        directory /var/ldap/db/subsidiary_i
        index objectclass,entryCSN,entryUUID eq

        # Be a consummer for subsidiary_i
        syncrepl rid=123
        provider=ldap://subsidiary_i.ldap_server.com:389
        type=refreshOnly
        interval=01:00:00:00
        searchbase="ou=subsidiary_i,o=my-company"
        filter="(objectClass=*)"
        scope=sub

        # Be a provider for subsidiary_j and j <> i for j=1 to 111
        overlay syncprov
        syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
        syncprov-sessionlog 100

Thanks a lot for anwsers.