Re: Update to FAQ

I made a few clarifications to our FAQ.

At 12:32 PM 9/14/2005, Digant C Kasundra wrote:
>I just read an article that spoke of OpenLDAP not implementing all of
>the LDAPv3 spec.

Of course, neither do most (all?) other LDAP servers.  For instance,
I believe that none of the LDAP servers mentioned in that article
actually implement ALL X.500 administrative models (which,
by normative reference, is part of the LDAP technical
specification).   Of course, no server is required by the LDAP
technical specification to implement ALL of X.500 administrative
models (or even all of LDAP-specific features described in the
LDAP specification).

Kurt