Re: Problem with replication

--On Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:31 PM -0700 Johan A <errai16@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks, I wasn't aware that slapadd did indexing.
The error in <slave>.rej seems always to be
ERROR: Insufficient access
which I can't see makes much sense. The Replicator can
add new entries to the slave and hence seem to be able
to write to it. And this setup is using the same
access controls as the first setup which works there.
So why can it add but not modify?

I suggest that you check your ACL's. Another thing to try is connecting to your slave with slurpd's credentials, and seeing what does and doesn't work.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer