Re: Open LDAP performance tuning

DB_CONFIG does not exist, i guess i need to create one. Can anyone provide me with an example of a DB_CONFiG?.
I know i need to start running db_stat to adjust my settings
When running  db_stat, should i use -h  parameter and set my db_home to Berkeley directory?

Moe

Samuel Tran <stran@amnh.org> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 07:22 -0700, Moe wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have a master LDAP that replicats to three slave ldaps. I'm looking to enhance the performance of my LDAP system. Basically i have an application that access my ldap system. Lots of users are going to access it. Can anyone tell me what entries can i add to by slapd.conf file to make my system faster?

Make sure you use the DB_CONFIG file and have the correct settings for
your environment using the following links:

http://www.sleepycat.com/docs/ref/am_conf/cachesize.html

Sam

Yahoo! for Good