Re: Open LDAP performance tuning

One of the first things I'd do is to find out what type of searches (slapd -d32) are being done and start creating indices as needed.

Robert

Moe wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I have a master LDAP that replicats to three slave ldaps. I'm looking to enhance the performance of my LDAP system. Basically i have an application that access my ldap system. Lots of users are going to access it. Can anyone tell me what entries can i add to by slapd.conf file to make my system faster?

Thanks,
Moe